The position of Accounting Clerk III has been filled.
The NFRMPO is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
The North Front Range Metropolitan Planning Organization (NFRMPO) located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado is seeking a skilled candidate excited to be part of helping build Northern Colorado’s expanded Mobility Program, RideNoCo, in the position of Mobility Coordinator. The NFRMPO is a federally designated transportation planning organization and a state-designated air quality planning agency. The NFRMPO does work on behalf of 15-member governments and over 500,000 residents.
The Mobility Coordinator will possess the ability to assist in the facilitation, administration, and development of Mobility Management projects and programs in Larimer and Weld Counties and support the Mobility Manager with the development and implementation of the One Call/One Click Center, Coordinate with Transportation Planning Team staff on the Coordinated Public Transit/Human Services Transportation Plan (Coordinated Plan) and help implement programs to achieve goals set out in the Coordinated Plan. The Mobility Coordinator will also Lead community engagement and Mobility programming activities, pursue additional funding opportunities and leverage existing funding, and provide project, programmatic and administrative support to the Mobility Manager. The Mobility Coordinator reports to the Mobility Manager.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and set workload priorities
- Basic knowledge of specialized areas such as transit and paratransit operations, and the activities of local human service providers
- Demonstrated customer service skills, particularly serving vulnerable populations such as older adults, individuals with disabilities, and individuals who do not speak English as a first language
- Ability to work with elected and appointed officials, human services agencies staff, and other agency staff, as well as the general public, especially vulnerable populations such as older adults, individuals with disabilities, lower income individuals, and people who do not speak English as a first language
- Must be enthusiastic and foster genuine interest in assisting the public of the region with their transportation needs
- Requires use of independent judgement
The salary range of the position is $18.34 – $25.31 hourly, commensurate with the qualifications of the selected candidate. This is a full-time position and includes NFRMPO benefits.
A full description of the Mobility Coordinator position as well as an employment application, can be found here: https://nfrmpo.org/jobs
Please email completed applications and resumes to Renae Steffen, Administrative Director at email@example.com.
THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
North Front Range Application Process
Thank you for your interest in employment with the North Front Range MPO (NFRMPO). The NFRMPO requires a completed application and resume for the job to which you are applying. Applications may be rejected if incomplete. Complete forms are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the posted due date. We must have complete and accurate information on previous job tasks and levels of responsibility, as your work experience is an important factor in evaluating your qualifications. Any offer of employment may be contingent upon job-related factors including (but not limited to) testing of job related skills, verification of your former employment and references and a background investigation, including any criminal record. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice: Some information in your application may be public information under the Colorado Open Records Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is NFRMPO’s policy to select the best-qualified person for each position with the North Front Range MPO while implementing the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy. The NFRMPO EEO policy is: No employee of NFRMPO will discriminate against an applicant or another employee because of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status or any other statutory prohibited basis.
Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.