The NFRMPO Online Training Series provides short, informational videos on the NFRMPO and its planning activities. Additional training videos are under development, so check back soon for more content!
Training Video 1: What is an MPO?
Video length: 5:28
- CFR 23 §450.310 – Metropolitan planning organization designation and redesignation
Training Video 4g: Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
Video length: 7:27
- 23 CFR §450.326 – Development and content of the transportation improvement program (TIP)
- Executive Order (EO) 12898 – Federal Actions To Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low-Income Populations
- USDOT Order 5610.2(a) – Final DOT Environmental Justice Order
- 40 CFR §93 Subpart A – Conformity to State or Federal Implementation Plans of Transportation Plans, Programs, and Projects Developed, Funded or Approved Under Title 23 U.S.C. or the Federal Transit Laws
Training Video 6: Mobility
Video length: 5:17
- 49 USC 5310 – Formula Grants for the Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities