Transportation Demand Management (TDM) is a toolbox of strategies that allow people to choose the transportation options that make the most sense for them with the overall goal of reducing the number of people who drive their car alone. It is not prescriptive, but rather, a suite of resources to help. Below are an initial set of resources that can help make choices about how to commute, get to the store, or to recreate.
Transit is a cheap way to travel within our region.
- City of Loveland Transit (COLT) provides service within the City of Loveland, including Medical Center of the Rockies and Centerra.
- Greeley Evans Transit (GET) provides service within the cities of Evans and Greeley and the Town of Garden City.
- Poudre Express provides service between Greeley, Windsor, and Fort Collins.
- Transfort provides service within the City of Fort Collins.
- Bustang provides express bus service between Fort Collins, Loveland, and Denver.
- VanGo Vanpools provides vans connecting destinations of approximately 20 miles or more.
- RideNoCo is a One Call/One Click Center with staff available to help people identify their mobility options.
- Transportation (Commuting) Benefits – did you know the IRS can provide a tax benefit to employees and employers who use transit, vanpool, or carpool?
- CDOT TDM includes the Statewide TDM Plan, How to Create a TDM Plan, and other resources.
To discuss resources that could help your business with TDM, contact Alex Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 289-8279.